QuickBooks error 350 shows up on the screen when a user tries to connect with the credit card or bank server. QuickBooks allows the user to connect with their credit card or bank account and then download the latest transactions on their own. Moreover, when the error 350 appears on the QB application, users find it challenging to use the banking feature. This is because multiple reasons can trigger the error to occur. For you to troubleshoot the QuickBooks Error Code 350 manually, we have mentioned all the causes and solutions in today’s article. For more follow the article till the end.
- QuickBooks Bank Connection Error 350 – Described!
- Reasons behind the QuickBooks Error code 350
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 350?
QuickBooks Bank Connection Error 350 – Described!
When you try to connect with QuickBooks while your credit card or bank server goes through maintenance, QB Error Code 350 emerges on the screen. It can hamper your workflow. There are many examples where you can see the error message as:
- Wells Fargo Bank connection isn’t working.
- Also, when the old connection doesn’t work.
- Not able to connect with the bank error 350.
Reasons Behind The QuickBooks Error Code 350
- When QuickBooks encounters the error and finds it difficult to connect with the banking servers.
- When the company file having the transactions gets damaged or corrupted.
- This error can occur when the financial institution servers slow down because of undergoing maintenance.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 350?
In case you are not able to connect with the bank server because of the QuickBooks Desktop Error 350, you don’t need to worry about it. However, we have mentioned some of the methods to troubleshoot the error.
Method 1 – Reconnect to your bank account
You can relink your bank account with QuickBooks if the error continues to irritate you.
- At first, right-click on the QuickBooks application.
- Now, from the banking menu, search for the bank account you wish you connect to again.
- After that, against that account, choose the blue tile.
- To proceed further, hit on the sign-in link on the screen.
- Next, go to the sign-in page and type your sign-in credentials and prevent it from keypunching errors.
- After you have signed in to your bank account, select Continue to proceed.
- Finally, to get your recent transactions upgraded in the QB app, tap on the update button.
Method 2 – Erase the browser cache
For Internet Explorer
- At first, open Internet Explorer.
- Go to the gear icon and then click on safety.
- From there, hit delete browsing history.
- Box located next to Preserve Favorites Website Data, unmark it.
- Verify the temporary Internet files and then tap on delete.
- In the end, hit OK.
For Mozilla Firefox
- From Mozilla Firefox, go to the menu option and click on history.
- Now, hit on clear recent history, and a pop-up window with the time range will show up on the screen.
- After that, set it to everything to erase the complete cache and also the junk files.
- Next, from the drop-down menu located next to details, unmark the cache.
- To proceed, click on clear now and exit from the browser.
- Lastly, start the browser and check whether the “We weren’t able to show your payroll info” error is solved or not.
- Go to the Preferences of the safari.
- You will see the Advanced tab located at the upper side of the window. Click on it.
- Here, from the menu bar, choose the Show Develop menu.
- Hit on develop and then erase the cache.
- Exit from all the running programs in safari and then start it again to check the error is resolved or not.
For Google Chrome
- In Google Chrome, you will see three menu dots at the top. Tap on it.
- Move your cursor to the history and from there, select Clear browsing data.
- You need to use now obliterate the following items in order to choose the starting or the time.
- In the end, click on clear browsing data and close Google, and open it again, or the error disappears.
Method 3 – Verify and rebuild the data
- Open QuickBooks, go to the File menu, and choose utilities.
- From there, choose the option to verify data.
- Now, you will get a message, “your data has lost integrity.”
- After that, run the rebuild data.
- Follow the steps given on the screen to rebuild the data.
- From the file menu, click on utilities.
- Next, choose rebuild data.
(To back up the data, don’t forget to click on OK for assurance)
- Choose the place where you would store the backup of your company file and then hit OK.
- When the backup process ends, the QuickBooks Verify and Rebuild data utility process will start.
To resolve the QuickBooks Error 350 itself, follow the mentioned step below:
Qbwin.lof is a QuickBooks file that stores all the information related to errors. In order to use the file, follow the steps.
Step 1 – Indicate the QuickBooks error 350 in the QB log file
- Press F2 from the QuickBooks homepage to open the product information.
- After that, press the F3 key to access the tech help.
- From the open file, search for the log, and then hit on the open file.
- In the end, find out the error message and then transact the causing error.
Step 2 – Entitle the connection between the QuickBooks and the bank again
- The very first thing you need to click on banking.
- Choose the account that shows the QuickBooks Rebuild Error 350.
- Tap on the link which says, “sign in to your (bank’s name).”
- After that, insert your online banking credentials.
- Choose all the accounts that you wish you link with QB.
- Hit on continue.
- At last, ensure that the transactions are downloaded into the QB; hit update.
Step 3 – Upgrade the account to resolve QuickBooks error 350 manually
- To begin with, right-click on QuickBooks.
- Go to the banking menu.
- Hit on the update when the banking page shows up on the screen.
- Insert your multi-factor authentication (MFA) credentials and then click on Continue Update.
The solutions mentioned above in this article will help you resolve QuickBooks error 350. However, in case you are facing any kind of issue related to the error, feel free to contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor team at +1(800) 280-5969. They will help you troubleshoot the banking error instantly.