Today we are going to discuss the new launches features of QuickBooks Desktop 2022 which we have specified here in detail that we must need to know. It is a brand-new software release with the transition. QuickBooks is a dedicated accounting platform for expanding enterprises and non-profit organizations.
In this article, you will be aware with the latest update of QuickBooks Desktop 2022. You just only need to view at a glance.
While updating QuickBooks, if you face any trouble, please call our QuickBooks proAdvisor at +1(800) 280-5969 and save your precious time.
Latest release of QuickBooks Desktop 2022
There are 4 main changes to the latest release of QuickBooks Desktop, which we have mentioned below:
- ProAdvisor assistance is enhanced.
- Mac Plus is introduced as a new subscription to the QuickBooks Desktop.
- We are transitioning to the subscription model in the 2022 latest version.
- The one-time purchase of the QB desktop 2021 product purchase date is extended for accountants till December 10, 2021.
What’s New in Latest Update QB Desktop 2022
There are many different features that got introduced in the latest version of QuickBooks Desktops 2022. Those features will help you to grow your business conveniently in a faster and easy way. Below, we have discussed the list that show how you can use them to benefit your business.
1. Instant Deposit
After this update, you will receive your payments instantly, no matter whether they pay(customers) you on late nights, holidays, or weekends. The amount they paid you directly transferred to your deposits.
2. E-commerce for QB with Webgility
Through Webgility, the management of e-commerce gets accessible, and it provides you a picture of the profit you can get by using it. In addition, new feature tracking is also available, using different platforms like direct in QuickBooks, Amazon, Shopify, and eBay for tracking the revenue.
3. Advanced Processing Power 64 – bit
QuickBooks users can use the full capability of 64-bit processors with QuickBooks Desktop 2022. This helps you do account work faster by using the QuickBooks application’s latest update.
4. Now Schedule & Pay Bills Faster
You can quickly pay bills using a credit card, debit card, or bank transfer within your QB 2022 application. Vendors can also receive money by using physical checks or bank transfers.
New Features in Desktop Plus 2022
Online Bill Payment
You can quickly pay all your bills with Online Bill Payment powered by Melia. QuickBooks will record the invoice as paid as soon as charges are deducted from your chosen funding source when you pay your vendors. Also, if your gain method requires you to pay a processing fee, Melia will create a vendor account called “Melia.” Then, it will allocate the payment to that vendor as a separate vendor bill.
This new feature will quickly and accurately track your payment processing fee expenditures separately. Online Bill Payment powered by Melia takes merchant payment processing a few steps further. You will also be able to:
- Strategically schedule your fees for a specific day – optimize your cash-on-hand needs.
- Again, strategically determine which payment method to use for each vendor payment (ACH/Debit/Credit) – take advantage of any discounts that vendors may offer for the amount with the vendor allows you to take advantage -of preferred payment methods.
Auto-creation Bill, vendor bill mobile
Through the new bill auto-creation/upload feature, you will have the ability to snap a picture and upload a bill on your device. As a reminder, the QB Desktop app is available for both Android and Apple devices.
Your time will not waste manually entering numbers on bills, uploading bill images, and other boring steps involved in bill management. Instead, this feature automates that process, returning precious time to you to be allocated to more critical matters, like moves that cause more income:
- First, use your mobile device to scan and upload a bill.
- Now, QuickBooks will automatically match your bill to an existing transaction (QB will also search for a potential matching Purchase Order, whether Open or Partially Received).
- Last, Quickly Review, edit, and match any unmatched receipts to transactions.
Dramatically trims down the amount of time spent on this process. Then, again, this saved time can be reallocated to more essential matters, allowing you to transform opportunity costs into actionable options.
Email Vendor Bill Payment Stubs
Add your personalized touch to vendor bill payment stubs and keep them in QB as templates. This will permit you to increase the quality and texture of vendor communications. In addition, you can maintain professionalism by including your business’ logo and include details of the payment made in the QB.
- At first, from the menu bar, choose Lists > Templates, and select the Bill Payment template.
- To your payment stubs, add your personalized touch and save the template to prevent wasted time repeating the same task.
Multiple Email selection | Addresses per Customer
You choose from a drop-down selection of customer email addresses when emailing invoices through this new feature. This allows you to store and send multiple customer email addresses within the customer contact.
Effortlessly cater to customer requests and send specific communications to the customer-preferred email addresses. by using this feature to deliver more significant flexibility with dealer billing communications.
New Features for QuickBooks Payments
Go through the new features for QuickBooks Payments and the assisted payroll for better performance.
With the new QB Payments (Merchant Services) 2022, you will access clients so they can make pre-payments. You will no longer needs to send an invoice because all the information is visual from the link.
- Please turn on the Pre-Payment URL Link so you can offer it as a payment option for your customers. Select Customers > Payment Links from the menu to enable the Pre-Payment URL Link. This allows you to streamline billing by automating invoicing work and collecting early payments further.
- Turn on Instant Deposits to gain quick access to cash, which can help you increase cash-on-hand and improve your cash flow position. Select Customers > Billing Solutions > Download Payments from the menu bar to view Deposit details and accept the deposit.
Now Assisted Payroll
With assisted Payroll 2022 upgrades, you can activate, enable and set up your payroll much more accessible! With the help of an Assisted Payroll activation process, you’ll be up and running Assisted Payroll in minutes! Before 5:00 PM, PST, the day before payday, is the new deadline to ensure debited funds on payday. In addition, this gives you extra time to ensure the payroll is accurate.
- Use the recommended setup feature to get your payroll up and running quickly.
- Enable the Next Day Deposit feature to keep your funds longer and afford extra time to ensure payroll accuracy. “See in your Payroll Centre for the ‘Next day direct deposit’ banner to ensure this is enabled. Also check your Process payroll by date. If you watch the banner or your process by date is the banking day or before payday, you can start using Next day deposit.”
In the above, we have mentioned all the latest updates of QuickBooks Desktop 2022. However, if you are in trouble while updating, then feel free to call our assistance on the toll-free number +1(800) 280-5969. They will guide quickly.