If we are talking about user experience, QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 is really annoying error. Mainly this error occurs due to missing and damaged files, and it can’t load the license data. It has several solution to solve this error 3371,This blog will help you out to reached the permanent solution of QuickBooks Error code 3371, it discuss why this error occurs, possible causes, and how we can resolve this error ourselves.
In today’s World, We are fully aware of how technology has ruled in the last few years. Everything is required at ease and in a simplified manner. For all the accounting functions of an organization, accounting software such as QuickBooks is used. This software gives you various benefits that make it easier for maximum people to do their business quickly and seamlessly. Usually, QuickBooks is available in different versions and can be offline or online, Depending on Which version you are using.
Mainly error occurs during installation, up-gradation, or re-installation. These errors can only be resolved with the help of experts if you are not able to fix them by going through this Blog.
If you wait for quick guidelines, We strongly recommend you to call on Toll-Free Number +1(800) 280-5969 and avail with brief guidelines with our experienced QuickBooks Pro-Advisor.
What is QuickBooks error code 3371?
When a QuickBooks user configures again in the desktop or sets the QuickBooks company file again for the first time, then in that case, it occurs QuickBooks Error 3371. Another reason behind this error is the Entitlement DataStore.ecml file gets damaged, which contains the license properties of the QuickBooks desktop. This error code can appear with various error messages like
[Error 3371, StatusCode -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. When the user uses the first time, they face the most.
While clicking on the ok tab under the error box, the user thinks it removes the error, but it brings one more headache that appears another error as QuickBooks fatal error. One of the primary solutions to this error is the re-installation of the QuickBooks software. However, it can try many more ways, which we discussed later in this post. In addition, the error denies the user access to QuickBooks software also fails to sync the license properties.
How QuickBooks Error 3371 Code 11118 Occurs Into the System
There shall be many reasons for the error in the system; the most appropriate one is the damaging, missing, and corrupted license data. If the user somehow loses or damages the file, the issue appears again.
There are many other causes that you can get from the list below.
- To clone the data, use C:/Drive.
- Error code 80029c4a could be one of the causes of error 3371 code 11118 QuickBooks.
- Facing many issues while emailing, saving, printing a PDF.
- One of the most common errors is crash com, which brings this nuisance to your device.
- Damaged MSXML component related to Windows operating system, which is needed for QuickBooks.one of the essential components by Microsoft, which is required to run the system. If this file gets damaged, then accessing QuickBooks becomes difficult.
- Antivirus can also be one of the common causes.
Essential Points To Consider Before Following The Solutions
- First, you must ensure that windows are updated to the latest version.
- If the error still occurs, it might be due to a corrupted windows operating system.
- WebConnect users might face this issue if they open the file before saving it. In that situation, users firstly save the company file before importing it QBO file.
3 Easy Solution to Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118
Solution 1: First, Remove The ECML File
- First, you need to access the run Window by pressing (Window+R) together.
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8. Then enter or copy and paste it in the Run Window.
- Next, try to see Windows Explorer.
- Now remove the ECML by selecting the delete option.
- Now close the windows.
- At last, try to open QB Software, make sure that you have registered the application.
Solution 2: Now, Change The name of the Entitlement file
By clicking the left button chooss the option Rename and you can change the name of the Entitlement file.
Windows XP users:
- Windows XP users click on the Start tab and then select Run box.
- After that, enter the path to spot the “Entitlement DataStore.ecml file: Documents and Settings AllUsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlemeny Clientv2″.
- If you are done, then click the OK button.
- Last rename the Entitlementdatastore. ecml file.
- Users are supposed to move to the C: ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv*.
- Now rename the Entitlement file.
- Just open Qb, and it will create a new file for you on its own.
- To unhide the program data folder, you need to proceed to the next step.
Computer > Select Organize > Choose Folder > Search options.
Press Hidden files and folders option.
Open QuickBooks and view the error issue.
- Press right-click on the Start tab, then choose the Control Panel option.
- Go to Appearance and Personalization and select File Explorer Options.
- Click on the View tab.
- Once you scroll down, you get to Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
- Optionally uncheck the Hide protected operating system files box as well.
- Hit on Apply and then the OK button.
Fix 3371 Error And Run from QB Tool Hub.
IF the error 3371 is still not fixed, follow these steps
- start the procedure by closing the QuickBooks application.
- Now Download the upgradable version of QuickBooks tool Hub.
- Now Run the Downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Make sure to access your tool hub.
- Select the Installation issues.
- Click on the error 3371.
- Click Ok
- Now open the QuickBooks file, and access the data file.
Solution3: Close all the Applications Running in Your System
- First, close the QuickBooks software.
- Shut all the running processes associated with QuickBooks.
- Open Run window and the following Command C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\ v8(or v6)”
- Press OK.
- Access task manager.
- Slide your cursor towards the processes tab.
- Try to spot all the instances of QBW32.EXE.
- Select them and choose to End Task.
- clear the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- Now try to access QuickBooks File.
- End the process by doing the registration of applications.
Important Points That You Must Understand
- You must use the latest version of QuickBooks; not using the newest version can hamper the QB installation procedure.
- In case your error is still there, after performing all the troubleshoots that make sure to consult with a certified IT expert.
The above steps will help you out to find the QuickBooks Error 3371. However, if you are still struggling while performing the steps, feel free to call our certified QuickBooks professionals at our toll-free no +1(800) 280-5969. Without wasting your precious time.