QuickBooks Display Issues occurs due to several reasons; one of them is QuickBooks opens to blank and unable to see the entire page in the QuickBooks Desktop, which means when you open QB in your system, you don’t see anything; the screen is blank in the place where you expected white.
As we Know, QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software used worldwide, especially for accounting businesses. This user-friendly software is excellent at tracking finances, managing sales, and helping with invoices.
These issues can only be resolved with the help of experts if you are not able to fix them by going through this Blog.
We strongly recommend you to call on Toll-Free Number +1(800) 280-5969 and avail with brief guidelines with our experienced QuickBooks Pro-Advisor.
Symptoms of display issues in QuickBooks desktop
- The first symptom of display issues is transaction form doesn’t fit the system screen.
- The Sizing icon at the right corner Window doesn’t reflect.
- A field overwrites and hides its label.
- Blank home page is also one of its symptoms.
- Missing buttons at the bottom of the write check screen.
- Systems uncleared screen, when you maximize or minimize it.
Reason Behind QB display issues
The reason is DPI (Dot per inch). As you know, QuickBooks is coded and designed for the default Windows “Dot per inch” setting of smaller – 100% systems with higher resolutions might have a DPI setting of 125-150% that can lead to display issues.
How to Resolve Black and White Screen?
While, after using QuickBooks for a long period these types of issues may occur with the display. The black and white screen in QuickBooks desktop happens when some of the fields in the QuickBooks Desktop are displayed black instead of white. To resolve this issue you may encounter multiples of symptoms along with it. Like Gray Screen to missing icons, multiple similar cases are reported.
Easy ways to resolve QuickBooks the screen issues in QuickBooks desktop for Windows
Follow these steps to resolve QuickBooks Display issues quickly; check out the below-mentioned steps to fix the issues.
Step 1 – Changing QuickBooks DPI setting
- Firstly, right-click on the QuickBooks desktop icon
- Then go down to Properties > Compatibility tab
- Then select Disable Display scaling on higher DPI settings.
- Go to apply and then select OK.
STEP 2 – Change the View Preferences in Desktop
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks desktop company file.
- Edit > Preferences
- Now select Desktop view > My preferences
- Desktop view > My Preferences
- Change view multiple Windows to one Windows
Step 3 – Modify Windows DPI Settings
In QuickBooks software changing the DPI setting is important as QB is designed to function with the Windows DPI’s Default settings. so, if you don’t use default values, it may faces issues.
- Firstly, Right-click on desktop and select screen
- Then, choose their display setting and click, makes the text and the items larger.
- Now you can also select the option next to smaller – 100%
- Enter CTRL+S keys to save changes and reboot the system for the change to take effect.
- Firstly, right-click on the Desktop to select the screen.
- Then, scroll down of the display setting, and select make text & other items bigger or smaller.
- Now Unmark ‘allow me to select one scaling level for my displays
- Scroll down the slider to smaller than 100% to make sure the text and other items are of normal size.
- At last, save changes (CTRL + S Keys) and reboot your system for changes to take effect.
- Firstly hit the windows button on your keyboard then type control panel, and open the control panel.
- Then press Windows + X keys on your keyboard.
- Now, select Appearance and Personalization
- Go to ‘change item size section’ and tap on ‘Set custom scaling’
- From the drop-down list, select 100% then hit the ok option.
- At last, click on Apply and then sign out for changes to take effect.
Step – 4 Modify the Screen Resolution Setting
- Right-click on your desktop then choose the screen option.
- After that, go to the display setting and click to make text and items larger.
- Now, you have to choose the option Smaller – 100%
- Then save the changes and reboot your system for the changes to take place.
- Firstly, right-click on your desktop and choose the screen tab.
- Moving next, choose to make text and other items bigger or smaller to the bottom of the display settings.
- Then, unmark allow me to select one scaling level for displays.
- Now, drag the slider to smaller than 1000& fix the text and other items to normal size.
- At last, save the changes and reboot your system.
- First, right-click on your desktop and select the option Display
- Select Display on the left and then select the advanced display settings.
- If there is one more display attached to your system then you need to select the display you need to modify.
- Now, go to the Resolution section then click to screen resolution, it should be at least 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Hit to apply.
- At last, click to keep the changes.
Step – 5 Update video card drivers to the latest version
Update video card drivers to the latest version is an another method to fix the QB display issue the below-mentioned steps will help you out to fix this issue:-
- Firstly, press the start tab.
- Then, go to the control panel.
- Select the option device.
- Right-click on the video cardthat appears and also choose update driver.
- Select search.
- Need to write the video card’s name from the device manager that is in the display adapters for the manual search.
- Navigate to manufacture’s site and look for the tips from the manufacture’s website.
- Now look for the driver option and enter the card’s name.
- Download the driver and run the downloaded from the chosen location follow the on-screen instructions.
- After all this, reboot the system.
In this blog, we have discussed all the possible way to fix this issue – what’s the reason behind this issue and How we can fix this issue QuickBooks Display issue
The above steps will help you out to find this issue ‘QuickBooks Display issue’. However, if you are still struggling while performing the steps, feel free to call our certified QuickBooks professionals at our toll-free no +1(800) 280-5969. Without wasting your precious time.