Email Issues in QuickBooks Desktop occur While mailing invoices to the client through QuickBooks. There are a few more reasons like Damaged or incorrect QB installation or Incorrect Email settings and more that we discussed later in this article.
In Today’s world, QuickBooks is the best accounting software with multi-features. However, we face some common errors like email issues in QuickBooks. To fix this error easily, all you need to view at a glance till article.
Are you thinking about why you can’t back up your company file and want to fix it safely without losing any data? For that, contact our QuickBooks tech specialist by dialing our toll-free number 1800 280-5969.
Reasons that show the error “QuickBooks Won’t Send Email Invoices”
Before, proceed future you must know about the reasons that are listed below;
follow the instruction to fix the issue in a minimum time:
- The domain admin was blocked.
- The Email preferences are set incorrectly.
- The settings of the Email are not right.
- Damaged or incorrect Outlook installation.
- The error occurs when Outlook starts in the background while sending emails in QuickBooks.
- Set the Email provider’s account security settings.
- .dll file has been damaged.
Review the sign and manifestation when the QB email problem won’t occur in your software.
- First, make sure your computer will close automatically.
- The QB will not begin.
- The computer screen will freeze and stop working.
- Your software freezes and does not respond to your input commands.
Before Moving To The Solutions, You Need To Consider
You must consider those things and follow the following steps: –
- First of all, Check the Antivirus and Firewall in QBs access.
- Check the system specifications for Outlook software compatibility according to the performance of the QB you are using.
- In the end, the Backup company data file locally
Some Effective steps to Resolve Email Problems in QB Desktop
We are unable to send Emails or invoices because of various issues, Which we are going to discuss in the below-mentioned points. You just have to read it carefully and then pick the solution according to the problem you are facing.
Step 1: – Update QuickBooks
Before the move, make sure that the QuickBooks Point of Sale you are using is updated to resolve the issue, if not then do it. in below steps are mentioned to update QB
- First, sign in to your QB Point of Sale system.
- Then, make sure that you have signed in as the admin.
- In the QB application, go to the Help menu option.
- Also, click on the Software Update option.
- Then, click on the option Updater choice.
- After that, select the General tab.
- In this charge, click on the Automatically download updates.
- After all, click on the notify me options to get new updates
- In the end, click on the OK button.
- Now, at last, the QB automatically downloads the latest update and also installs it whenever required or available.
- First of all, sign in to QB Point of Sale software.
- Make sure, that you sign in as the admin then click on the Help menu option.
- Then choose the Software Update option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, click on the Check for updates option to check whether that update is available or not.
- If the update is available then the update now button is visible to you
- Click on the Update now button and then click on the OK button.
- At last, after the update, you have to restart your application.
Step 2: – Assure that Email Choice has been correctly set in the QB
With Microsoft Outlook if you use Microsoft Exchange Server, then Open Outlook and sign in before you start reviewing the importance set in QB.
- First of all, select ‘Edit-> Preferences -> Send Forms‘ then, click on the ‘My Preferences‘ tab and set ‘Send E-mail using’ and the option you want to use. Then, click ‘OK‘. After that, find the preference to be set correctly, then follow the following steps:
- Choose ‘Edit -> Preferences -> Send Forms’
- Choose the tab of ‘My Preferences‘ select ‘QuickBooks E-mail‘ and Click ‘OK‘.
- Click on ‘Edit -> Preferences‘
- Select ‘Outlook‘ and Click ‘OK‘.
- Now, close the QB and other programs after that, restart Windows and then restart the QB application. At last, email the report.
Step 3: – Assure that the Email choice is set correctly in Internet Explorer
First of all, close the QB application and open ‘Internet Explorer, select ‘Tools > Internet Options‘ and then,
click on the Programs tab. Now, check whether the correct email program has been set as the default email program, i.e. when you send an email through Outlook, then Outlook should be selected and vice versa for Outlook Express. Move to the option close to close ‘Internet Explorer, At last, after all the instructions open QuickBooks and email the report.
Step 4: – Repair and test MAPI32.dll File Issues
These steps are a bit completed to implement. For testing the functionality of MAPI32.dll use Microsoft Word and follow these steps
- First, restart your computer.
- Then, In Microsoft Word open a Document.
- After that, select the file and then email the document as a PDF.
- If there is no error occurs, then contact technical support for assistance, or if there is an error that comes then contact Microsoft Support to solve the issues with the MAPI settings or for Outlook.
- After the issue is solved, email the report.
To Repair the MAPI32.dll
- Firstly, close all the programs.
- Open My Computer and then go to ‘C:\Windows\System32 ‘.
- After that, double-click on the Fixmapi.exe file and follow all the instructions.
- Confirm that Fixmapi.exe is stopped running and then restart your system.
To Rename the MAPI32.dll
- First, close all programs that are running.
- Open File Explorer and then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033 ‘
- Then, rename the MAPI32.dll to MPI32.dll.OLD.
- After that, restart your system and then run Fixmapi.exe again.
- After when Fixmapi stops, restart the system.
Step 5: – Clean install tool will reinstall the QuickBooks
- After saving all unsaved works, close all the applications and open web pages.
- Then, click on the start button and search for Task Manager.
- After the Task Manager menu opens, eliminate all the QuickBooks-related programs.
- Then, to rename all the QuickBooks application and program files use the Clean Install Tool.
- After that, restart your system.
- Then, if the folders are not renamed automatically then do it manually.
- Before rebooting your computer, make sure to uninstall the QuickBooks accounting software.
- You have to keep your Product and license number ready to reinstall the QB software.
- Download an installation copy from the internet or you can insert the installation disk into your computer CD drive.
- Then run the installation wizard and follow all the instructions.
- After the installation is completed, open QuickBooks and reactivate your software.
- Update your QuickBooks software by going to the Help menu in QuickBooks software.
- And then finally, open your QB company file and try to send an Email.
We hope you have understood through this article, how you can fix Email Issues in QuickBooks Desktop. You should be careful about the version of the Windows operating system you are using; this will help you choose the correct way to solve the problem.
To get more assistance about the QuickBooks POS Connection, you can contact us by dialing our toll-free number 1800 280-5969.